“International Conference on Enhancing Consumer Awareness - Prospects for Advance Protecting Consumers Right on Traditional and Digital Market” will be held 16th – 18th June, 2019 in Katowice, Poland. The conference aim is to promote, present and discuss the outcomes of the project “Enhancing quality in innovative higher education about consumer awareness” financed by Erasmus+. At the same time, it aims to be one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of consumer rights protection.
1) To elucidate an issue of consumer rights, that is becoming ever more important in times of increasing consumption.
2) To present and discuss the intellectual outputs and results of the “Enhancing quality in innovative higher education about consumer awareness” project.
3) To work as a multiplier actor who will be fully able to encourage students to take part in Consume-aware MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) but also to introduce own MOOCs concerning different topics.
4) To exchange the views and to create new contracts and partnerships to improve standards of high education.
5) To meet and network with professionals and colleagues from all over the world.
6) To encourage cultural exchange and cross-cultural dialogue.